You may want to consider a Seller Inspection or pre-listing home inspection. This can help in the sales process so that it will go smoothly and quickly. A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained for the seller.
The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to buyers previewing the home. As you know, many buyers are likely to have their own home Inspection done. You may as well know what they’re going to find by getting there first. Schedule your Seller Home Inspection Pearland TX Today!
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- First, It allows you to see your home through the eyes of an unbiased and neutral third party.
- Second, It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concerns.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve the prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- This may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Having your home inspected before the first buyer shows up will help you to sell the home for more money, reduce the cost of the needed repairs, and minimize your frustration with the entire sales process.
Where’s the downside to getting a Pre-Listing Inspection?
And who should you call for your Pre-Listing Inspection? There’s only one choice to ensure that you get The Peace of Mind you’re looking for and that’s GC Home Inspection.
Give us a call today at (281) 675-5885. You can also get a copy of our Sample Report at our Menu bar above.