Q: Are you tired of earning less income than you know you’re capable of making?
Q: Want to take control of your schedule?
Q: Spend more time with family and friends?
Q: Make more money year after year?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I’ve got great news for you.
We are GC Home Inspection serving the Southern Houston area. We provide high quality home inspections, so our business has grown each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, then GC Home Inspection just might be the place for you.
So that you understand what an incredible opportunity this is, we’re going to share with you that on average our inspectors earn over $30 an hour for the inspections.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have good people skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Have good typing and computer skills
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please scroll down below this video and download the information package.
1.) Click Here to Download the Questionnaire and fully complete it.
2.) Install the screen capture software Jing on your computer. http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
3.) Take this typing test and use Jing to take a screenshot of your results and send it back with the rest of the requested material. Typing test: http://goo.gl/etfk7O. For example, it should look like this: http://goo.gl/LYy8dw
4. Take this computer literacy skills test and use Jing to record your results and send the screenshot back with the rest of the requested material. http://www.skills-assessment.net/home/frmIndex.aspx?e=25. For example, it should look like this: http://imgur.com/EsNS21J
Please know that any uncompleted material or not sending all material will not be considered. Send questionnaire, typing test and skills test to firstname.lastname@example.org