Posts Tagged ‘ Pearland home inspection ’

Mortgage Insurance: A Faster Way Into Your First Home | Pearland Texas

(BPT) - For many Americans, the biggest hurdle in buying a home is the down payment. According to a recent report, 49% of non-homeowners stated that not having enough money for a down payment and closing costs was a major obstacle to purchasing a home. Many people also mistakenly believe lenders require a 20% down payment to qualify for mortgage financing. Data shows that by using private mortgage insurance (MI), millions of homebuyers with down payments as low as 3% or 5% have been approved Continue Reading ...

Do I Need a Builder’s Warranty Home Inspection? | Pearland TX

Builder Warranty Pearland TX | When you purchase a cellular phone, you get a 1-year warranty that usually covers manufacturing defects and hardware malfunctions but not damage from accidents and misuse of products. This warranty is a guarantee for repair and replacement within a specific period of time. In a real estate transaction, most builders offer a 1-Year or 11th Month Builder’s Warranty. Most new home buyers do not realize the importance of a builder’s warranty inspection only Continue Reading ...

How do I Choose the Best Home Inspection Services Near Me?

Buying a home is an expensive investment. Picking the wrong inspector is buying the money pit. GC Home Inspection | Nothing beats the feeling of finally moving into your dream home. You’ve waited for this moment. You saved all the money you can to finally have a place to call your own. After all, home buying is supposed to be a joyous experience- not one that leaves you kicking out of frustration. Imagine what this couple had to go through before realizing why a good home inspection Continue Reading ...

10 Steps To A DIY Financial Plan

No Comments

(BPT) - By Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz Did you know that 78 percent of people with a financial plan pay their bills on time vs. only 38 percent of people who don't have a plan? Or that 68 percent of planners have an emergency fund while only 26 percent of non-planners are prepared to cover an unexpected cost? Stats like these from the 2019 Schwab Modern Wealth survey reinforce my belief that everyone - no matter their financial situation - can benefit from a financial plan. So why aren't more Continue Reading ...

3 DIY Decor Projects For The Holiday Season

(BPT) - Are you looking for fun ways to spend time with loved ones this holiday season? Crafting DIY decorations is a perfect way to do so, providing an opportunity for you to get creative and make cheerful and festive pieces you'll cherish all season long. Another perk of making delightful holiday creations is making memories - which is what the season is really about. So, fill your mugs with cider or hot cocoa and get ready for some holiday happiness with these three easy DIY decor Continue Reading ...

Top 4 Factors That Affect The Cost Of A New Roof

Posted on: June 25, 2018 by in Blog
No Comments

Pearland Home Inspection Explains The Cost Of A New Roof No one wants to pay more for something that they have to, especially when it comes to a large home improvement purchase. So, why can there be thousands of dollars difference between contractor bids for neighboring homes? And how can homeowners get an idea of what a new roof will cost? In general, labor for a new roof should make up 60-65 percent of the cost and most of the remaining cost, 30-35 percent, should be the cost for Continue Reading ...

Products To Improve Your Home In 2 Hours Or Less

Posted on: June 18, 2018 by in Blog
No Comments

Products To Improve Your Home With Pearland Home Inspection's Help The words home improvement usually conjure up images of major undertakings like tiling your bathroom or kitchen or tearing down a wall, taking hours and hours to complete the project. The fact is there are some meaningful home improvements you can do that can be accomplished in under two hours. First, have you ever wished your home had more daylight? Maybe you want to bring in daylight to a small place like a closet or Continue Reading ...

5 Home-buying Tips For First-timers And Old-timers

Posted on: June 11, 2018 by in Blog
No Comments

Pearland Home Inspection Give Tips On Home Buying Whether you are buying a home for the first time or you are just looking for an upgrade, it is never a bad idea to arm yourself with tips that can make your search go from overwhelming to enjoyable. Rather than learning the hard way about hidden expenses and difficult neighbors, there are things you can do to feel more confident as you begin your search. With a seller’s market in many parts of the country, these tips are even more Continue Reading ...